How fast are things changing in your industry right now? Change happens all of the time, this is true, although right now it appears to be happening at a much faster rate. What does this mean? In general, people are catching up to you if you’re not moving forward with new processes.
Tips for keeping momentum:
- Discover what’s working and tap into it
- Be educated on the trends
- Stay aware of your position in the market
SOAR With Network Fundraising has a mentor program, which is $150 per month when you sign up for one year. You receive:
- 50-minute strategic call with your fundraising coach/mentor each month
- Individual goals determined with planned steps for achieving success
- Templates and materials for building networks – the basis for growing market share
- Training for marketing through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc…)
- A custom-made program, which you build together!
Would you agree that there’s only so much money to go around when people are asking for it? There are more than 1.5 million non-profits in the United States (grantspace.org). In 2014, there were over 400,000 new businesses opening their doors (Money.CNN.com).
SOAR with Network Fundraising mentors people for achieving success. Are you looking to be recognized as a leader? You can begin in one of two ways:
When you purchase the SOAR Mentor Program it begins with a Discovery Session – $150. Prior to this first call you receive a questionnaire to complete. This allows the call to focus strictly on your program.
Jumping ahead takes a strategic plan. Spending your time in the right areas is key OR you’ll fall behind. Ensure you’re in the right spot by having a mentor for growing market share. Taking care of you means taking care of business.