It’s true. This is the Thanksgiving “giving back special” SOAR with Network Fundraising offers. Until November 23 you have the opportunity to learn the system, which increased fundraising 126% in four months.
This is the original program! Value-added because we appreciate the work you do to help others. Now, let us help you. We’ve added a follow-up call with a fundraising coach for FREE.
The webinar series teaches the whole SOAR with Network Fundraising system within the comfort of your office, home, or favorite relaxing location. You only need a good Internet connection and there are NO DOWNLOADS required.
Each webinar session is approximately 40 minutes long. After your purchase you receive an email with the link to register for the first session. At the end of each session you register for the next one.
You get 4 sessions!
1.) Relationship management for fundraising
3.) Improving your volunteer program
4.) Learning the details for a new fundraiser – The Migration!
- 150+ minutes of education
- Opportunity to join the mastermind discussions. This is with other fundraising professionals around the country who are sharing ideas!
- Downloadable book – SOAR with Network Fundraising
- Recording of the session so you can review anytime and share with your team
- Templates and other information provided to guarantee success!
The added value!
- Follow-up call with a fundraising coach to make sure everything you learned is clear and understandable! This is when you can ask questions in relation to fitting the program into your organization.
Session #1 – SOAR (plan ahead – 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. sessions Monday through Friday – Mountain Time)
- The focus during this session is on relationship development and management.
Session #2 – Networking (plan ahead – 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – Mountain Time)
- The focus during this session is the system of developing relationships through the use of networking events. Unlike anything you’ve learned before!!
Session #3 – Advocate Program (plan ahead – 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – Mountain Time)
- The focus during this session is growing your volunteer base and encouraging people to help you in raising money.
Session #4 – Migration (plan ahead – 11:00 and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – Mountain Time)
- The focus during this session is twofold. First, migrate what you’ve learned into your organization’s current fundraiser. Second, learn a new fundraiser resourcing networking as the tool!! Unlike anything you’ve learned before!!
You commit to one day of training or up to four days by spreading the sessions out. You receive a recording of the sessions you attend. ALSO – everyone going through the series is invited to join a conference call on a quarterly basis with like-minded individuals – The Fundraising Mastermind.
Gayle Gross is the founder of SOAR with Network Fundraising and facilitates the SOAR Webinar Series. She developed the role for increasing market share within a bank and carried that over into raising money for non-profits. Now, she shares her learnings with you so you can also achieve success through the use of simple practical steps for networking!