Size and demographics of a community do not matter when it comes to the SOAR with Network Fundraising system for raising money. It works for businesses, just as well as it works for non-profits.
Benefits to buying programs with SOAR
- The ROI (return on investment) cannot be matched! Where can be buy a fundraising system for as low as $129 ($65 until November 23, 2017) where education is provided, which has proven to increase fundraising 126% in four months? Click here to learn more!
- Techniques are guaranteed to increase the results of programs for raising money! These may be programs you’re already doing, or they may be new programs you choose to do because of the education you receive.
- It has helped every organization who’s ever gotten involved! There are no down sides to the program. EVERYONE says it was THE thing, which made the biggest difference for them. And, the difference was huge in most cases.
- Everybody mentored by the founder of this fundraising system has, on average, increased dollars raised by 41%! These were measurable results and yours will be too!
- People are successful at using the system in any community! This is a situation where one box fits all. The systems were built with knowledge of how markets react. It is geared to work in any community where people communicate.
- The founder has faith, works with individuals to achieve success, and is motivated by helping others achieve their goals! She knows your success is her success. She likes to be top of the heap and wants you to be there too.
Gayle Gross is the founder of SOAR with Network Fundraising. Her personal mission is to share intellectual knowledge for raising money. Why? She says, “It can be so simple and when people are successful in reaching goals, like raising money, they are happier. This means they are usually kinder, which makes the world a better place to be. I want to be among people who are happy! It’s that simple and most people want to have more money. It’s something I’m good at doing. SOAR with Network Fundraising improves the ability for people to be successful at reaching their goal.”