The best parts of the SOAR System:
- Works in any community where people communicate
- Works for non-profit and for-profit businesses alike
- You gain a team member (SOAR professional) who has historically won at raising money
SOAR makes learning the system easy through self-study courses. The list of videos below are FREE webinar sessions. They are all under ten minutes long and give an overview of SOAR systems:
- Volunteers & Giving Back – Register for the next session!
- Secret of Success – Register for the next session!
- Growing Market Share – Register for the next session!
- Why it works – Register for the next session!
We’ve recently combined our self-study courses, which adds value to each grouping. We recommend people begin with Group I and the SOAR Webinar Series because this is where it all begins.
- SOAR Webinar Series
- Migration – THE Fundraiser
The SOAR Webinar Series is all about relationship management for fundraising, networking, improving your volunteer program, and learning the details for a new fundraiser – The Migration!
PLUS – you receive:
- An opportunity to join the mastermind discussions each month. This is with other fundraising professionals around the country who are sharing ideas!
- Downloadable book – SOAR with Network Fundraising
- Recording of the session so you can review anytime
- Templates and other information provided to guarantee success
- Follow-up call with a SOAR coach to make sure everything you learned is clear and understandable! This is when you can ask questions in relation to fitting the program into your mission.
- Details about doing a Migration! This is a fundraiser based on strategic networking. A migration is literally an event, which takes you from an area of low resources to an area of high resources. It’s unlike anything you’ve learned before!!
You commit to one day of training during the SOAR Webinar Series or up to four days by spreading the sessions out. You receive a recording of the sessions you attend. ALSO – everyone going through the series is invited to join a conference call on a quarterly basis with like-minded individuals – The Fundraising Mastermind.