Raising money is a skill. Some are more apt to have it BUT everyone can learn it!
There are simple steps you can take to be successful at your work for raising money. Help yourself by learning a system, which works for all businesses although at SOAR we focus on helping non-profits because the control they have over funding is a lot less stable.
Anyone can register for a Year-long Development Program before December 31, 2017 and get 37.5% in savings with only $150 upfront. Payment options are available for the rest, which works out to be less than $14 per day!
Explore the best way to achieve success for raising money within your market. History proves a year-long development program with a professional fundraiser at SOAR raises, on average, 41% more money for an organization.
Register for this special offer – click here and pay only $150 now!
THERE’S MORE!!! We are offering a three-fold return on your investment of $5000 for the year-long program OR you get your money back upon completion!!
Cost for Year-long Development returns to $8000 on January 1, 2018.
BENEFITS TO BUYING ANY PROGRAMS WITH SOAR!
- They are guaranteed to increase the results of programs for raising money! These may be programs you’re already doing, or they may be new programs you choose to do because of the education you receive.
- It has helped every organization who’s gotten involved! There are no down sides to the program. EVERYONE says it was THE thing, which made the biggest difference for them.
- Everybody mentored by the founder of this fundraising system has, on average, increased dollars raised by 41%! The results have been amazing and it is why SOAR shares the methods now.
- People are successful at using the system for raising money in any community! This is a situation where one box fits all. The systems were built with knowledge of how markets react. It is geared to work in any community where people communicate.
- The founder has faith, works with individuals to achieve success, and is motivated by helping others achieve their goals!
Gayle Gross is the founder of SOAR with Network Fundraising. Her personal mission is to live with goodness and positive intentions. She shares intellectual knowledge for raising money with others. She says, “It can be so simple for non-profits to reach their financial goals. I can continue to help a select few although anyone can learn to help themselves. SOAR’s system duplicates in any community.”