Theodore Roosevelt made a speech titled “The Leader and The Cause” on October 14, 1912. A portion of that speech is printed here: “I am in this cause with my whole heart and soul. I believe that the Progressive movement is for making life a little easier for all our people; a movement to try to take the burdens off the men and especially the women and children of this country. I am absorbed in the success of that movement.”
This statement was made right after he was shot in an assassination attempt. He took the bullet and then mentioned it takes more than that to kill a bull moose. SOAR offers education for fundraising – for a leader and a cause. As a fundraiser, you have to bite the bullet at times. And, being stronger than a moose certainly is a benefit.
SOAR offers a workshop in Colorado for leaders. This is the location where moose have been seen. Woodland Park, Colorado in July is one of the coolest places around, quite literally. It is usually 12 degrees cooler than Colorado Springs.
While nibbling down…what if someone gave you the tools to say:
- In this cause with my whole heart and soul
- Making life a little easier for all our people
- A movement to try to take the burdens off the men and especially the women and children of this country
- I am absorbed in the success
The only way to change results with fundraising is to adjust systems as needed.
SOAR offers the workshop and also other options:
- Workshop details on the website
- FREE Initial Consultation – Schedule 15 minutes
- 50-minute call ($1 a minute) to set goals for your program – focused on YOU raising money in your community – email email@example.com with your interest
- Audit of Systems – $374
- Year-long Development – $8000 ($225 gets the program started with the audit of systems)