Raising money has changed. It’s time to rise above and get your head out of the clouds in order to create lasting success. There’s no sustainability in many of today’s fundraising methods. A fundraiser usually leaves a position after 18 months if there’s no notable success. The city above the clouds has a perfect opportunity because it’s where you can learn to SOAR. Imagine increasing the dollars you raise by 126% in four months or 371% in sixteen months. It’s time to SOAR and elevate your success.
SOAR increases potential because you become the connector among the followers of the culture you develop. The choices – the methods – the reason a person gives are changing. Why will they give to you? It’s a delicate balance and you deserve to achieve it!
Woodland Park, Colorado is on the north side of Pikes Peak. At 8465 feet above sea level the mountain peak, which prompted the writing of America the Beautiful, is in your backyard during SOAR’s fundraising workshop this summer.
Become part of SOAR’s family July 6 & 7 and become certified in the system. You can leave, use the system and coach others on how to be successful with the process. Our goal is to see more people raising the money they desire, while using a system built to keep people fundraising in their current positions because IT IS EASIER.
On a side note: July is a great time to coordinate a family vacation in an area of Colorado where there’s so much to do. On the first night we encourage families to participate in the Symphony Above the Clouds activity. We will provide blankets and refreshments.
SOAR’s workshop is taught by the founder of the fundraising system, Gayle Gross, an award-winning speaker, relationship developer, and fundraising professional. Basically, you leave learning a new fundraising system and knowing how to implement a program in your community to achieve success.
Reserve your spot with $100 down when you click here! There are limits to the number of people accepted into this inaugural workshop. BE one of the first to learn the system. We ensure your success by providing follow up/coaching.
- Welcome gathering – 5:30 p.m.
- Evening activity (optional) – 6:00 p.m.
- Attend the Symphony Above the Clouds. This outdoor event is a tradition in Woodland Park. Fireworks and Fort Carson cannons are shot off when the Colorado Springs Philharmonic plays the 1812 Overture.
- SOAR Strategy Session: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Building Networks for Raising Money: 9:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Hosting a Networking Event – Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Developing Advocates: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Shuttle to Cripple Creek for dinner: 3:30 p.m.
- Cripple Creek was part of the Gold Rush in the late 1800’s and the town has retained its’ history. At one time there were over 500 mines and more than 50,000 people. Now, it is a place for shopping, shows, exploring old mines and if a person likes to test their luck, gambling.
- Recap from the previous day: 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Marketing and social media: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- How to maintaining a fundraising system: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Setting goals: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closing: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This workshop is limited in number. SOAR trains 1 – 15 people at a time on the successful system first created to increase market share for a bank.
Workshop Cost (register now for 20% off. Pricing good through April 20, 2018)
- $350 – Sessions and 2 lunches (NOW – $280)
- $630 – Sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers (NOW $504)
- $850 – Sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers, lodging with breakfast included (NOW $680)
SOAR includes a three month follow up program for any person attending the workshop. More details are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Travel to and from Colorado is at attendee’s expense.
Gayle Gross is the Founder and trainer of SOAR. She’s presented trainings on the system for the Center of Non-profit Excellence in combination with the Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southern Colorado.