A monthly…what is that? It’s a no-long-term commitment month of time where you get what you need to raise more money because WE’VE been in your shoes for a very long time. We’ve heard:
“Double gifts within the next six months.” (Double $23,000, oh my…)
“Raise $7000 within the next two months.” (There’s nothing in place for where to begin, oh my…)
“Raise enough money to cover your salary.” (Oh my, oh my, oh my…)
Losing sleep was the problem for CEO and founder of SOAR, Gayle Gross. She was working in relationship development and fundraising, just like you. The goals were high and they had to be met quickly, which she was able to do…by developing a system. But, that’s not why you’re here.
There’s a program we offer, which helps to get you on track for reaching your financial goal. We call it a “Monthly with SOAR.” There’s no strings attached, no continued commitment. We begin by doing an audit of your current systems because that’s where we find the simple tweaks you can make to shift momentum! Honestly, we do what we do because not everyone has the ability to see things close up, and it’s hard to step back to see things objectively.
You begin a “monthly” by answering a questionnaire. Here’s the beginning:
- What is your current individual goal for dollars raised?
- By when would you like to achieve this?
- How do you prepare for an ask?
- What happens after the ask – when you get the money and when you don’t get the money?
- And, so on…
We include a Link to pay in an email when you decide to move forward. But, talk to us first to see if it is a good fit. It is $225 for a month of focused direction to achieve your goal. This includes:
- Open lines of communication, which means calls are welcome and encouraged. We take and answer questions related to your fundraising program and what you’ve hoping to accomplish
- An audit of current systems, which includes suggested areas to tweak for better results
- Steps are determined to accomplish goals. And, we put the parameters in place based on the audit and what we work on together
- There’s an in-person visit (video conference for people outside Colorado Springs area) and at least one voice call scheduled for coaching
- Fundraising templates are shared based on what you need
Denise at ESM in Colorado Springs said just yesterday that the calls really help her focus. She always has so many things going on and we talk once a week for twenty minutes. She feels it helps to get her back on track. She has also taken the bull by the horns and is hosting SOAR’s networking events to get the word out. Again, this is for another day!
Email email@example.com with your questions or schedule time to chat about a Monthly with SOAR. See the calendar by clicking this link. Gayle is the founder and CEO of SOAR. She takes time to work with everyone to accomplish their goal.
One more example: A major gifts officer from a local college just began this program. The goal is to come to you where you are, metaphorically. We begin at whatever level you’re at; beginning fundraiser or advanced officer with a desire to freshen things up.