You know, fundraising costs money. A development professional advances a nonprofit’s mission when the org has the money to hire one. Not everyone does. The average devpro stays on board for eighteen months because, let’s face it, asking people to give up their hard-earned cash is a tough job. There’s a lot that goes into setting the stage.SOAR with Network Fundraising offers an annual coaching program for $800. A fundraising program, in our world, is counter-productive if it breaks the bank.
SOAR offers the following services with a money-back guarantee.
600 minutes of coaching on Raising money/Marketing/growing Market share
Individual and group trainings each month
Digital guide – steps for increasing dollars by 126% in 4 months
Direct line to call for immediate feedback
Facebook tools/Social Media coaching
Monthly tips – Newsletter
Regular Progress reports
Pay $800 to start today! Click hereRefundable within 72 hours of purchase. Your first call is with the founder and CEO of SOAR, Gayle Gross. Together, a decision is made for how the program best suits your needs. No fit? Money back!
“Gayle knows not only the non-profit sector, fund-raising and networking but is able to pull together all three to create a sustainable platform for current and future funding for non-profits. Her method is unique but not complicated and able to be implemented through the various levels of an organization. She is an excellent presenter and her system allows organizations to recognize their strengths and grow naturally.” Carrie D. Clarke, JD, ACC Certified Business & Executive Coach, Lawyer, Author, Co-founder of Hangar Tonight
A training Webinar is sent each month:
- Building Networks for Raising Money – Tools are provided, which help an organization grow their market share, which in turn raises more money. Proven methods are established and shared.
- Developing an Advocate Program – Advocates are people who help you share your mission, stand beside your cause, and become part of your mastermind group.
- Growing your V-formation (volunteer program) to Increase Awareness – A leader for your mission brings everything to greatness. Be the coach for Advocates and lead them to success.
- Impactful Collaborative Networking Events – A strategic opportunity for working together with other businesses is shared during this session.
- SOAR – the Acronym for Developing and Maintaining Relationships for Fundraising – SOAR is explained and examples are shared to assist you in growing your fundraising program.
- Networking Events – Putting Together the Right Event to Grow Market Share – There are simple and easy ways to create success in your program when you partner information with networking. Learn how!
- Deepening your Volunteer Program – How you give back in your fundraising program matters. This training is geared toward creating opportunities.
- Migrating into a New Fundraiser – A fundraiser is described and you’re taken through the process of implementation, step by step. This is NEW!
- Donor Inclusion to Enhance the Endgame – Including donors into your program is key to accomplishing the best possible result. Strategic plans are introduced and a working plan discussed.
- Nonprofit Cooperative Opportunities – How you work with others in the community (nonprofit and corporations) comes together in this session. Collaborative opportunities discussed.
- Becoming the Expert – A reflection from a trainer and fundraising professional to show you how to become the expert in your field.
- Managing the Fundraising Process – Project development, start to finish, in order to maintain your momentum and to achieve the desired results.
There’s a Monthly Call:
Twelve 50-minute calls are scheduled as part of the program. Imagine having the ability to share your ideas and get feedback from SOAR on a regular basis. 100% of the people SOAR coaches increase their fundraising. Many times – it’s double the dollars with half the effort!People call anytime something comes up and they need help. A real person talks to you! You get the following.
- Training as it relates to your mission
- Goals developed & discussions on ways to maintain momentum
- A follow-up report is provided after each call. Share this with your board!