The Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration was a big day in Woodland Park with family activities and entertainment from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Volunteers made this event possible. Thanks to all sponsors and volunteers!
Small Pavilions, #1 – #5, All Day:
- Fossil Digging with Moments in Stone (Pavilion 1)
- Relay Races with Woodland Park Booster Club (Pavilion 2)
- Corn Hole with Total Energy Solutions (Pavilion 5)
- 8:30 to 9:10 Dan Carlisle, Singer Performance
- 9:30 to 10:10 Mountain Eire, Dancers Performance
- 10:30 to 11:10 Ray De Mers, Singer Performance
- 11:30 to 12:20 Woodland Park Wind Symphony, Flag Presentation, and Welcome
- 12:40 to 1:20 Woodland Park Community Singers Performance
- 1:40 to 2:20 Sealock and German Performance
Small Stage/Band Shell:
- 10:00 Magic Show by Top Banana Events
- 11:00 Dog Owner and Costume Parade. Meet at the Small Stage/Band Shell
- 1:00 Watermelon Eating Contest – Tent Area in Front of the Small Stage/Band Shell
- 2:00 Magic Show by Top Banana Events – Small Stage/Band Shell
- 2:30 Jerusalema Dance Challenge – Small Stage/Band Shell
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – Meet at the Basketball Court at 9 to register. You can also call Gary Lays at 719-433-3795 to register early.
- 9:30 Fishing Derby – Visit the Mountain Memorial Tent on the West Side of the Lake