It is time to attend the largest outdoor community event that’s held each summer in Woodland Park. Over 3500 people attend each year! AND, it just won GOLD for the best Outdoor Festival/Event in the area for 2023.
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 4
- Face Painting
- Gold Panning
- Alpaca Petting
- 55 booths (15 include food)
- 4 Beverage Champions (110 Reserve, Bierwerks, Serranos, Thai Good Eats)
- Beer Garden
- All day – Gold Panning, Caricatures, Face Painting, Alpaca Petting, Patriotic Music, Small Pavilion Activities with Fred’s Towing, Rotary Club, Teller County Regional Animal Shelter, Colorado Phoenix Project and Kenpo Karate.
- 9:30 Fishing Derby at the Lake (bring your pole) for kids; Yoga on the Grass in front of the Band Shell (Bring your mat)
- 9:30 – 10:10 Mountain Eire Dancers in the Main Pavilion
- 10:40 – 11:20 Woodland Park Community Singers in the Main Pavilion
- 11:00 Sack Races on the grass. Meet at the Band Shell
- 11:50 – 12:30 Woodland Park Wind Symphony in the Main Pavilion
- 12:00 (around noon) Flag Raising with the WP Wind Symphony, VFW and American Legion in the Main Pavilion and flag pole near the lake
- 1:15 – 2:00 Richard Sealock in the Main Pavilion
- 2:00 is the Watermelon Eating Contest for kids (age groups are 5 and under, 6 – 9, and 10 – 14)
Nonprofit beneficiaries are HtN Hope Lives Here and John Wesley Ranch.
Scan the QR code on the activity map below with your phone’s camera. Then, click on the screen when the link appears. This allow you to DIY all day with your own map and list of vendors.