It all started as a networking system developed for a bank to increase market share and, in the end, raised more money than anyone ever thought possible for non-profits. The system transitioned and the trending continued. NOW, the system is YOURS to learn and USE! Testimonials
Education includes self-study courses and 1:1 calls to talk specifically about your program.
SOAR Discovery Session: This is when you’re partnered with a professional fundraiser, skilled at helping people increase market share and raise more money. It’s a 50-minute voice or video call with an audit of YOUR fundraising systems. Three goals for moving your program forward are determined and plans for implementation suggested. Learn More
Schedule a SOAR Discovery Session for $150 (See Availability)
How about a combination of a self-study course and SOAR Discovery Session? See Offers
Do you want more?
Year-long Coaching – Price is $5000
You are invited to send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest for a coach and include:
- Your name and contact information, including a phone number
- Your organization’s name
- How much money you would like to raise by when
- How much money did you raise over the last eighteen months and what was the method you used
Fundraising Plans – Price varies depending on the depth of an organization’s program.
Click to watch a brief video to understand the process of SOAR’s proven system for raising money.
Summary of links:
- SOAR – Secret of Success Video (7 min overview of the program – FREE)
- Purchase a four-part SOAR Webinar Series for $129 – 150+ minutes of training
- Purchase the THE Fundraiser webinar for $129 – Fundraising Migration 30 Min.
- Schedule a SOAR Discovery Session for $150 – See Availability 50 min.
- See offers for combining packages! – See offers for deals!
- Year-long Coaching – Price is $5000
- Fundraising Plans
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
Gayle Gross developed SOAR with Network Fundraising out of a need for a new concept in raising awareness and dollars. She had worked in development for twelve years but was increasing market share and raising money long before that as an avid volunteer sitting on non-profit boards. She knows the common techniques of people “asking” for money because she’s been on both sides – asking and being asked. She knows there’s a need to do it differently and has developed tools for relationship development.