- 600 minutes of 1:1 coaching on raising money/growing market share
- Individual and group training
- Digital guide – steps for increasing dollars by 126% in 4 months
- Direct line to call for immediate feedback
- Facebook tools/social media coaching
- Monthly Tips
- Regular progress reports to share with the board of directors
Online Trainings (webinars)
- Building Networks for Raising Money – Tools are provided, which help an organization grow their market share, which in turn raises more money. Proven methods are established and shared.
- Developing an Advocate Program – Advocates are people who help you share your mission, stand beside your cause, and become part of your mastermind group.
- Growing your V-formation (volunteer program) to Increase Awareness – A leader for your mission brings everything to greatness. Be the coach for Advocates and lead them to success.
- Impactful Collaborative Networking Events – A strategic opportunity for working together with other businesses is shared during this session.
- SOAR – the Acronym for Developing and Maintaining Relationships for Fundraising – SOAR is explained and examples are shared to assist you in growing your fundraising program.
- Networking Events – Putting Together the Right Event to Grow Market Share – There are simple and easy ways to create success in your program when you partner information with networking. Learn how!
- Deepening your Volunteer Program – How you give back in your fundraising program matters. This training is geared toward creating opportunities.
- Migrating into a New Fundraiser – A fundraiser is described and you’re taken through the process of implementation, step by step. This is NEW!
- Donor Inclusion to Enhance the Endgame – Including donors into your program is key to accomplishing the best possible result. Strategic plans are introduced and a working plan discussed.
- Nonprofit Cooperative Opportunities – How you work with others in the community (nonprofit and corporations) comes together in this session. Collaborative opportunities discussed.
- Becoming the Expert – A reflection from a trainer and fundraising professional to show you how to become the expert in your field.
- Managing the Fundraising Process – Project development, start to finish, in order to maintain your momentum and to achieve the desired results.
Monthly Call Format, which is focused on your program
Twelve 50-minute calls follow a format similar to what’s below. The format is adjusted to accomplish your specific goals.
- Sharing – what’s going well?
- Goals discussed and ideas shared
- Training as it relates to an organization’s mission
- Setting goals for the next month to further the mission
- Next coaching session determined
Gayle Gross is the Founder and CEO of SOAR. She’s the author of SOAR with Network Fundraising, the self-help guide an individual can use to learn a proven network fundraising system. Gross is always going to show a person the way to fly naturally based on the resources they have available. There’s no if, and, or but about it. Everyone has the ability to SOAR. Sometimes, a person just needs the updraft from someone willing to take the lead. Gross never fails to add the “gayle-force” wind when helping people lift off. Let’s begin the countdown…