“The mountains are calling and I must go.” John Muir
Why? Fundraising is stressful. At least it was for me until the system of SOAR took over. It only took a couple of months to develop. Then, volunteers were helping me raise money.
The fundraising workshop being taught this summer is in Woodland Park, Colorado on the north side of Pikes Peak. Experience the elevation of 8465 feet above sea level while learning the fundraising system known to increase dollars by 126% in four months and 371% in 16 months.
The fundraising workshop is July 6 & 7. It is a great time of year to coordinate a family vacation in an area of Colorado where there’s so much to do. The workshop is hands-on training, taught by the founder of SOAR. Gayle Gross is an award-winning speaker who has coached fundraisers/consultants in many states where, on average, they have increased fundraising by 41%. SOAR helps every organization they work with to achieve a greater level of success.
Apply for a scholarship to reduce the cost of the complete workshop by $200. Apply now – click here.
Calendar of Events:
- Welcome gathering – 5:30 p.m.
- Evening activity (optional) – 6:00 p.m.
- Attend the Symphony Above the Clouds. This outdoor event is a tradition in Woodland Park. Fireworks and Fort Carson cannons are shot off when the Colorado Springs Philharmonic plays the 1812 Overture.
- SOAR Strategy Session: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Building Networks for Raising Money: 9:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Hosting a Networking Event – Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Developing Advocates: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Shuttle to Cripple Creek for dinner: 3:30 p.m.
- Cripple Creek was part of the Gold Rush in the late 1800’s and the town has retained its’ history. At one time there were over 500 mines and more than 50,000 people. Now, it is a place for shopping, shows, exploring old mines and if a person likes to test their luck, gambling.
- Recap from the previous day: 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Marketing and social media: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Helping to maintain a fundraising system: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Setting goals: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closing: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This workshop is limited in number. SOAR trains 1 – 15 people at a time.
Workshop Cost (register now for 20% off. Pricing good through April 20, 2018)
- $350 – Sessions and 2 lunches (NOW – $280)
- $630 – Sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers (NOW $504)
- $850 – Sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers, lodging with breakfast included (NOW $680)
SOAR includes a three month follow up program for any person attending the workshop. More details are available. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Travel to and from Colorado is at attendee’s expense.