Real Life or Virtual. Your Choice.
Why do people SOAR? To keep from being stressed when it comes to increasing market share and raising money. The founder of SOAR knew about sleepless nights until SOAR developed. The process works for non-profit and for-profit businesses.
There’s a workshop in Woodland Park, Colorado every summer. You learn SOAR’s system from it’s founder, Gayle Gross, and her team.
Experience a few days at 8465 feet above sea level while learning the system known to increase dollars by 126% in four months and 371% in 16 months.
If travel to Colorado isn’t an option – GO virtual.
Pay now and start a virtual workshop when you’re ready. Cost is only $229 per package and there are two you can choose from.
Basic Package (180+ min) includes everything you need to get started with SOAR.
Advanced Package (74+ min) is for people who already have a solid development program to build upon. Ideas are shared to enhance programs. Virtual sessions include a call with a development professional upon completion.
On Location Workshop in Colorado!
The development workshop is always July 6 & 7. Reservations are accepted each year until May 4. Coordinating a family vacation in an area of Colorado where there’s so much to do is really smart! The workshop you’ll attend is hands-on training for how to increase market share and raise money. It is taught by the founder of SOAR. Businesses and organizations, for-profit and non-profit, are invited to participate. Gayle Gross is an award-winning speaker who has coached people across the United States on raising money. On average, her students increase the dollars they raise by 41% within the first year.
Travel to and from Colorado is at your own expense.
Cost (3 options to choose from):
(Early registration – 20% off until February 25)
- $550 – 7 sessions and 2 lunches ($440 until 2/25)
- $830 – 7 sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers ($664 until 2/25)
- $1050 – 7 sessions, 2 lunches and 2 excursions with dinner vouchers, lodging for two nights with breakfast included ($840 until 2/25)
Calendar for training and activities:
- Welcome gathering: 5:30 p.m.
- Evening activity (optional): 6:00 p.m.
- Attend the Symphony Above the Clouds. This outdoor event is a tradition in Woodland Park. Fireworks and Fort Carson cannons are shot off when the Colorado Springs Philharmonic plays the 1812 Overture.
- SOAR Strategy Session: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Building Networks for Raising Money: 9:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Hosting a Networking Event – Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Developing Advocates: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Shuttle to Cripple Creek for dinner (optional): 3:30 p.m.
- Cripple Creek was part of the Gold Rush in the late 1800’s and the town has retained its’ history. At one time there were over 500 mines and more than 50,000 people. Now, it is a place for shopping, shows, exploring old mines and if a person likes to test their luck, gambling.
- Recap from the previous day: 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Marketing and social media: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Helping to maintain a fundraising system: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Setting goals: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closing: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Every workshop – on location or virtual – includes a follow up call. We are available to answer questions anytime via Email firstname.lastname@example.org or set up a call through this calendar link – schedule now!