An expert in the field of fundraising, increasing market share, relationship and business development, Gayle Gross, has trained people across the United States on strategic networking since 2006.
Gayle Gross is the founder and CEO of SOAR with Network Fundraising. She facilitates all trainings and works closely with the leaders developing outreach programs within communities.
Accolades since April 2013:
- Trainer for Colorado Nonprofits Round Table Discussion
- “Teller Gives Back” Newspaper Column Facilitator for Nonprofits
- Tellerevents.com is a Nonprofit Events Page for Teller County
- Nonprofit Cooperatives – Cause Marketing Campaigns
- “SOAR with Network Fundraising” – Author and Developer of Proven Fundraising System
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence and Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southern Colorado – Member and Trainer
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Fundraising Coach (Dollars increased for everyone, on average, by 41%)
Gross coaches nonprofits to success by giving back. She keeps the cost reasonable for her services and then goes above and beyond what her clients expect.
“Marketing Your Nonprofit, Developing a Volunteer Program – the V-formation, and Donor Inclusion” are common themes for breakout sessions during conferences where Gayle presents. “Building Your Network to Increase Market Share and Raise Money” is when she takes the stage to talk about the relationship development program she’s written about, which includes Networking Events, Collaborative Fundraisers, and Developing the V-formation (volunteer program) to increase market share, AKA raising money.
Organizations see their markets and services increase through the skills they learn with SOAR, which they then teach to their volunteers. Peer to peer fundraising and productive social impact campaigns within communities are specialties many organizations choose to explore.
She’s established a cooperative network of nonprofit organizations in the communities where she works. This helps to grow social impact in a bigger and more productive way.
Schedule a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOAR’s self-help guide is also available for purchase. It has the steps for developing a successful networking event, which assists in raising awareness about your organization. It also provides details for a new money making opportunity. This is the program developed to increase fundraising 126% in four months.
$8.99 paperback/Kindle – purchase now through Amazon for $8.99