- Digital guide includes steps for increasing the dollars you raise by 126% in 4 months
- Development professional trained to assist you in growing market share
- Individual and group trainings via phone and web
Pay just $15 today to get two months of support, which includes everything listed above, PLUS:
- “Building Networks,” SOAR’s most popular 23-minute online training, is shared immediately!
- Direct line to call for immediate answers to development questions
- Facebook group with like-minded individuals
- Monthly newsletter
Become part of an award-winning program. Get the 7-benefits listed above and pay only $15 for two months to test the program. The ongoing program, which is filled with additional trainings and resources, is then available for $49 a month.
Gayle Gross is the Founder and CEO of SOAR. She’s an experienced presenter for the Center of Non-profit Excellence in combination with the Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southern Colorado. She’s presented on Marketing Your Non-profit during the Alliance of Colorado conference in 2015 at Copper Mountain. She implements collaborative networking events to increase market share and raise money for businesses and non-profits collectively. Organizations continue to see their markets and services increase even after she’s done working with them. In other words, programs become sustainable. Peer to peer fundraising and productive social impact within communities are her specialties.
Another way to go:
SOAR’s self-help guide is also available for purchase. It has the steps for developing a successful networking event, which assists in raising awareness about your organization. It also provides details for a new money making opportunity. This is the program developed to increase fundraising 126% in four months.
- $8.99 paperback/Kindle – purchase now through Amazon for $8.99
- The downloadable version is included in the 2-month program above. You can also purchase separately. The downloadable version is sharable with five members of your fundraising team – purchase for $16.99 now by clicking here or pay $15 to test SOAR’s fundraising program for two months, and get the guide included when you Click Here!