The SOAR system helps organizations raise more money EVERY time and has done so for more than twenty years.
Imagine increasing the dollars you raise by 371% within 16 months because you understand a system, which works! Become a statistic we share with others. Join a SOAR training program.
Chat prior to purchase? Schedule by clicking here!
1.) Monthly with SOAR – $225
This is a program for people interested in taking one month at a time. You get the benefit of a coach focused on your program.
- Open lines of communication, coaching and resources available
- YOU set the goals to accomplish, and we put parameters in place to achieve them
- In-person (Colorado Springs area) or video conference call
- Scheduled voice call to discuss progress
- Templates and proven methods for fundraising are shared
2.) Audit of systems – $374
- Development (50-minute) call to clarify goals and future direction
- Timeline to accomplish three initiatives
- Self study courses for SOAR’s system (no special downloads required)
- SOAR with Network Fundraising Guide (digital version)
3.) Monthly fundraising intensive – $3740 (Includes audit of systems PLUS)
- Ten additional 50-minute calls for development and 1:1 coaching (11 total)
- Templates, scripts and materials provided for SOAR’s fundraising system
- Additional self study courses and recordings
- SOAR with Network Fundraising Guide
- Six months of education and support. Cost is $3740 with $225 down
4.) Year-long development program – $8000 to $18,000 (Includes monthly fundraising intensive PLUS)
- Ten additional 50-minute calls for development and 1:1 coaching (21 total)
- Guidance through SOAR’s fundraising system, proven to increase dollars raised and create sustainable income
- Twelve months of education and support – Cost is $8000 with $225 down
- ROI guaranteed to be 126% or money back
- Hands on training is available, cost varies
Gayle Gross is the founder and CEO of SOAR with Network Fundraising. SOAR’s program first developed to increase market share for a bank. It increased the number of accounts to an acceptable level within the first year. This rolled over into the non-profit sector and increased fundraising 126% in four months and 371% in sixteen months. Now, the founder shares the system so others can also achieve success through the use of simple practical steps, which include strategic networking!