SOAR’s Programs for Fundraising
- Annual Leader’s Program, 1 year of coaching on fundraising
- Fundraising Plan for 1 year/3 years
- Nonprofit Cooperative/Collaborative Fundraisers/Social Impact Tools
Annual Leader’s Program – includes online training and monthly coaching calls. Training include:
- Building Networks for Raising Money
- Developing an Advocate Program
- Growing your V-formation (volunteer program) to Increase Awareness
- Impactful Collaborative Networking Events
- SOAR – the Acronym for Developing and Maintaining Relationships for Fundraising
- Networking Events – Putting Together the Right Event to Grow Market Share
- Deepening your Volunteer Program
- Migrating into a New Fundraiser
- Donor Inclusion to Enhance the Endgame
- Nonprofit Cooperative Opportunities
- Becoming the Expert
- Managing the Fundraising Process
Schedule a call or send an email to email@example.com
GET THE BOOK!
SOAR’s guide is also available for purchase. It has the steps for developing a successful networking event, which assists in raising awareness about your organization. It also provides details for a new money making opportunity. This is the program developed to increase fundraising 126% in four months. Get the book and then schedule a call.
$8.99 paperback/Kindle – purchase now through Amazon
Gayle Gross is the Founder and CEO of SOAR. She’s a fundraising educator, helping people create sustainable fundraising through the use of simple systems. The Center for Non-profit Excellence, Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southern Colorado and Colorado Nonprofits provide the stage to implement her tools into their roundtable discussions. “Marketing Your Non-profit” is a common theme for breakout sessions during conferences. Collaborative networking events, to increase market share and raise money, help businesses and non-profits collectively by improving their market share up to 180%. These are events Gayle helps her SOAR followers implement. Organizations continue to see their markets and services increase through the skills she teaches to groups of their volunteers. Peer to peer fundraising and productive social impact within communities are specialties many organizations choose to explore. She’s the author of the column “Teller Gives Back” in Teller County, Colorado, which features the way nonprofits give back to their community and establish enhanced relationships. She’s established a cooperative network of nonprofit organizations in the communities where she works. This helps to grow social impact for the organizations participating.erative network of nonprofit organizations in the community where she lives, which meets monthly.