SOAR’s plans have increased dollars raised by 371% within 16 months! Start with an initial plan. Think through the next year and what it looks like to achieve the success you want in order to grow your program. See details below.
DEVELOPING YOUR FUNDRAISING/Marketing PLAN
Here is a list of items accomplished with SOAR’s 10 meeting program:
- Goal (short and long term) Determined
Plan to Acquire Additional Resources
Layout and Logistics
HOW IT WORKS
- An online interactive program is set up specifically for your organization to develop a fundraising plan
Key stakeholders on your end are invited to participate
Meeting #1 is scheduled (call)
Conversations continue for ten day (not always consecutive)
Pay $199 and get started click here
- Determine goals (short and long term) for the organization, prioritize
- Discuss roles for people participating in the plan’s development (2 – 3 participants is perfect)
- Set up ongoing meetings
- Resource discovery and next steps
- Development of resources, steps established for moving forward
- Expand the stakes to further potential
- Expansion detailed and explored
- Field of focus narrowed
- Systems pinpointed and laid out
- Logistics and timeline finalized
- Final adjustments to plan’s draft
- Review final plan
Gayle Gross is the founder and CEO of SOAR with Network Fundraising. She facilitates the SOAR webinars. It all started when she developed a role for increasing market share within a bank and carried that over into raising more money for non-profits. Now, she shares her learnings with you so you can also achieve success through the use of simple practical steps for strategic networking!
GET THE BOOK!
SOAR’s self-help guide is also available for purchase. It has the steps for developing a successful networking event, which assists in raising awareness about your organization. It also provides details for a new money making opportunity. This is the program developed to increase fundraising 126% in four months.