Trainings (15 – 50 minute webinars) and calls each month. 600 minutes of 1:1 coaching. You have a fundraising/marketing professional at your fingertips for twelve months! Buy Now
600 minutes of coaching on Raising money/growing Market share
Individual and group trainings Monthly
Digital guide – steps for increasing dollars by 126% in 4 months
Direct line to call for immediate feedback
Facebook tools/Social Media coaching
Monthly tips – Newsletter
Regular Progress reports
Online Trainings (webinars) for the First Year of the leader’s program:
- Building Networks for Raising Money – Tools are provided, which help an organization grow their market share, which in turn raises more money. Proven methods are established and shared.
- Developing an Advocate Program – Advocates are people who help you share your mission, stand beside your cause, and become part of your mastermind group.
- Growing your V-formation (volunteer program) to Increase Awareness – A leader for your mission brings everything to greatness. Be the coach for Advocates and lead them to success.
- Impactful Collaborative Networking Events – A strategic opportunity for working together with other businesses is shared during this session.
- SOAR – the Acronym for Developing and Maintaining Relationships for Fundraising – SOAR is explained and examples are shared to assist you in growing your fundraising program.
- Networking Events – Putting Together the Right Event to Grow Market Share – There are simple and easy ways to create success in your program when you partner information with networking. Learn how!
- Deepening your Volunteer Program – How you give back in your fundraising program matters. This training is geared toward creating opportunities.
- Migrating into a New Fundraiser – A fundraiser is described and you’re taken through the process of implementation, step by step. This is NEW!
- Donor Inclusion to Enhance the Endgame – Including donors into your program is key to accomplishing the best possible result. Strategic plans are introduced and a working plan discussed.
- Nonprofit Cooperative Opportunities – How you work with others in the community (nonprofit and corporations) comes together in this session. Collaborative opportunities discussed.
- Becoming the Expert – A reflection from a trainer and fundraising professional to show you how to become the expert in your field.
- Managing the Fundraising Process – Project development, start to finish, in order to maintain your momentum and to achieve the desired results.
Monthly Call Format for 1:1 time, which is focused on your program
Twelve 50-minute calls follow a format similar to what’s below. The format is adjusted to accomplish your specific goals.
- What’s going well?
- Review of agenda (additions/deletions)
- Goals discussed
- Training as it relates to an organization’s mission
- Setting goals for the next month to further the mission
- Next coaching session determined
Call anytime when you’re in the leader’s program!
You have direct contact with the founder of SOAR, Gayle Gross. Your program is a priority.
Pay $800 for a Year of Fundraising Support in the leader’s program – PAY NOW
Or, schedule a call to discuss your program – $15 for 15 minutes with SOAR’s Founder.
Gayle Gross is the Founder and CEO of SOAR. She’s presented fundraising tools for the Center of Non-profit Excellence and Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southern Colorado. “Marketing Your Non-profit” was her topic for her workshop during the Alliance of Colorado conference in 2015 at Copper Mountain. She has implemented collaborative networking events to increase market share and raise money 150 to 180% for businesses and non-profits collectively. Organizations continue to see their markets and services increase through systems she puts into place. Peer to peer fundraising and productive social impact within communities are her specialties. She’s the author of the newspaper column “Teller Gives Back” in Teller County, Colorado, which features the way nonprofits give back to their community. She’s established a cooperative network of nonprofit organizations in the community where she lives, which meets monthly. Learn more!
SOAR’s self-help guide is also available for purchase. It has the steps for developing a successful networking event, which assists in raising awareness about your organization. It also provides details for a new money making opportunity. This is the program developed to increase fundraising 126% in four months.