You may be wondering how you can tell if you’re a good leader at fundraising. Well, let’s look at what you’re doing now to raise money.
- Do you have a process for raising money and if so, have you taught other people how to use the process?
- Are you currently meeting with a group of people focused on helping you with your organization’s mission? Do you consider those people partners in helping you to raise money? If so, can you gauge their involvement and see the results (in dollars) of their participation?
- Can the people helping you carry on the fundraising mission when you’re not with them?
There are five total questions.
- Three “yes” answers = leading effectively
- Four “yes” answers = leading others and getting results
- Five “yes” answers = It’s time to back off and bring others up to your level – make them leaders. That’s what leaders do. GROW leaders around them and let them lead.
WE are at five “yes” answers at SOAR and we’re ready to raise people up to lead! Why…
- Raising money is a challenge, and we have alot of the answers, but not all of them. Other leaders will bring new perspective.
- SOAR is a fundraising acronym, which reminds a person to do four things. We believe it’s time more people know how simple raising money can be when they follow an easy pattern
- We consistently shift the natural pattern of I/we WANT to I/we HAVE and there’s no reason why more people can’t learn the system
Getting people to be leaders with SOAR – We provide a SOAR membership and it’s so inexpensive – $15 /month or $180 per year. You get support to grow your community and raise more money. Learn more about membership here: Click Here!
We are willing to let a person sign up for the year all at one time with 20% off the cost.
If you want to pay for the year and get more value with 20% off – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the SOAR 20% special.