Step one: One person decides they want to spearhead the cause marketing program in their community and they are backed by their company to explore the ROI. It’s a perfect opportunity for a community relations person in a marketing department. It’s the way to develop a lasting, sustainable way to improve business, and it comes out of the goodness of your heart! It’s people to people marketing, relationship development, at its best.
Look at this great list of perks you get when you choose to develop a nonprofit cooperative:
- You are the only one being trained by SOAR in your county to implement the cooperative (as long as you remain in the program)
- SOAR backs the program with 100% positive results for growing market share
- You’re introduced to a philanthropic tool to market a business (cause marketing)
- You learn a proven method to grow your market and achieve success
- There are opportunities to create social impact
- You’re guided to establish your role as the “Community Connector”
- You become spotlighted as a prominent organization in the community because you’re giving in a sustainable way to a vulnerable segment of society
- A reflection of change is prepared, through monthly progress reports, for the leaders of your company
Pay $15 and schedule the call to get started with increasing your market – click here!
We help you:
- Establish communications within your community for the cooperative
- Put together an effective growth plan
WHY A NONPROFIT COOPERATIVE?
Small communities (county population under 30,000) have put together nonprofit cooperatives to enhance individual success through group success. It’s the philosophy of giving back in order to move forward. Gayle Gross, founder and CEO of SOAR with Network Fundraising, lives by this philosophy. She gives nonprofits in small communities an opportunity to create their own success by developing a cooperative program. This program is usually spearheaded by a business hoping to create social impact by becoming the “community connector.”
BENEFITS OF A NONPROFIT COOPERATIVE
The Nonprofit Cooperative relieves donor fatigue. People get tired of being asked over and over again for money. Imagine – you are the business, which relieves this stress for other people in town. They will admire your effort. You become a hero in their eyes. Your business becomes the one people frequent and refer people to.
Donor fatigue happens a lot in small communities. It’s where the ratio of nonprofits to potential donors is lopsided. It is quickly apparent, the Nonprofit Cooperative lessens burnout for fundraising professionals. There’s an immediate support system among peers, nonprofit events cease to overlap, and people in the community begin to see the benefit of their unity. Organizations gain credibility. Marketing is often done together and this helps to reduce costs for the nonprofits who do not have expendable income.
WHO BENEFITS MOST IN A COMMUNITY?
- For-profit businesses have the opportunity to spearhead the program and they get in touch with nonprofits in the community. All nonprofits have their network of followers. The for-profit also becomes the “community connector” in their area, which is a powerful marketing tool
- Nonprofits learn how to collaborate effectively to increase their bottom line. There’s greater awareness and opportunities
- The community is relieved of donor fatigue
what does it cost for a person to implement the nonprofit cooperative?
$15 or the initial call to discuss specifics with SOAR.
$1200 for a year of coaching plus $300 for materials.
Total is $1500 for an organization to learn the system, get training materials and to be coached for a year. (The $15 for the first call is deducted from the coaching fee.)
A person is encouraged to maintain the program for at least three years after the initial startup of the program. Maintenance includes three training calls and any documents, which are updated during the year. The fee is $300 per year. This fee can change. You can lock in the total price when you pay $2400 upfront. In total, $2400 is for four years of coaching to help you develop a sustainable platform for your cause marketing program.
WHY LISTEN TO SOAR’S FOUNDER AND GET INVOLVED?
Why listen to Gayle? It’s in your best interest if you want to grow market share and make money. There’s proven success 100% of the time. It pays to know where your money is going and if it will have the most impact. Follow her plan and it is guaranteed to grow beyond your expectations.
Ready? Make a payment of $15 for a first call (15 minutes) to discuss how the program looks for your community. It is determined during this call to be a good fit or not. Schedule call – click here!